CAREER OPPORTUNITY

A general board for all introductions, chat, or other conversations.

Moderators: smarterthanyou, Founder

Forum rules
REGISTER FOR ACTIVATION ON THE SITE FOR FULL ACCESS TO ALL OTHER TOPICS AND SUBJECTS THAT ARE HIDDEN TO GUESTS WITHOUT REGISTRATION. THANK YOU.

CAREER OPPORTUNITY

Postby SUPERMOD » 04 Dec 2017, 10:22

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I recently met a gentleman who worked at the Motor Transport Maintenance schoolhouse many years ago. He now works for a company, ComEd which is part of the Exelon Corp. They are very much in support of hiring veterans and he specifically wants to reach out and hire more Marines since there is an abundance of the other branches there. Starting pay is great, benefits are great and it seems the leadership is pretty awesome as well. They are looking for both, senior supervisors and mechanics. If you are looking for a job/career when you get out, and aren't afraid to relocate to Chicago, I highly recommend making contact with this gentleman.

His name is Mr. Earl Macklin and can be reached at earl.macklin@comed.com

contact him if you are interested, or me if you want any more info. Good luck and pass the word!!!
SuperMod
3521/0411/0916

"IF YOU DONT LIVE FOR SOMETHING, YOU DIE FOR NOTHING"
SUPERMOD
Site Founder
Site Founder

ANOTHER CAREER OPPORTUNITY

Postby SUPERMOD » 04 Dec 2017, 13:03

Here is another job opportunity for those out there looking. Location is Camp Pendleton.

LSO's are what we used to call FSR's (Field Service Reps)

Here's the AECOM link to the LSO position:

http://aecom.jobs/fredericksburg-va/mcs ... 13D76/job/

When you forward the link, can you please note to potential candidates that the position is for Camp Pendleton, CA. The link will show a Fredericksburg, VA location... which is the office where the position is announced from.
SuperMod
3521/0411/0916

"IF YOU DONT LIVE FOR SOMETHING, YOU DIE FOR NOTHING"
SUPERMOD
Site Founder
Site Founder

Return to General