Oshkosh Training

A general board for all introductions, chat, or other conversations.

Moderators: smarterthanyou, Founder

Forum rules
REGISTER FOR ACTIVATION ON THE SITE FOR FULL ACCESS TO ALL OTHER TOPICS AND SUBJECTS THAT ARE HIDDEN TO GUESTS WITHOUT REGISTRATION. THANK YOU.

Oshkosh Training

Postby jlwhite29 » 10 Mar 2017, 07:44

Good day to all,

I'm not sure if all of you have heard about the Oshkosh training that they offer or not, but I had the chance to attend the MTVR/LVSR Cargo courses and they were great. I feel like that I have learned more in the 2 1/2 week course than in the 7 years I've been a mech. If your unit is interested in the course or have any questions about what they offer you can contact Bob Orfield. He is the Product Training Manager at Oshkosh Defense, LLC. His info is as listed below:

Bob Orfield
Product Training Manager
Oshkosh Defense, LLC
Phone: 920-233-9623
Borfield@defense.oshkoshcorp.com
http://www.oshkoshcorp.com/training

I promise you, you won't be disappointed with this course. It will save you time and money in the long run with your mechanics troubleshooting and ordering parts. The course for both the MTVR Cargo and LVSR Cargo took 2 1/2 weeks and was worth every bit of it.
jlwhite29
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Re: Oshkosh Training

Postby brokentorque » 21 Apr 2017, 05:11

Unit funded? Per diem? Cost? justification?
those are all questions that are gonna be asked when brought up. Can you provide insight so those that are going to try to get their marines there have the ammunition to do so.
Just thinking out side the box. Rah
Turn and Burn
brokentorque
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Return to General