*chaotic*

Moderator: Founder

*chaotic*

Postby Chaotic » 07 Jul 2010, 09:33

q pasa..
i was in at one point and got out a few years back as a 3529.. loved working with jarheads ...so.. i took a job with em as a contractor.. so far so good and loving it.. i dont know much about anything but what i do know about is enough to be a little bit dangerous.. .
so let me know if you need any help from functional areas, organizational to intermediate.. (3521/22/24/29)
i work in distant land over yonder in flores.. but if you can land nav.. you can find it..
chaotic
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
---
3529/3524/3522/3521/0411/0431 and your basic rifleman....
Chaotic
It's Already Fixed

Re: *chaotic*

Postby SUPERMOD » 07 Jul 2010, 14:10

Great to have you in here. Please feel free to add whatever it is that you believe could benifit the 35xx community as a whole. Upload attatchments, pictures or whatever knowledge you can pass. The key to the success of this site is user activity. Please feel free to contact myself for any questions on the site, via 'private messaging' or even just a simple post (I will see it). Thanks for joining and welcome to the team!

Supermod
SuperMod
3521/0411/0916

"IF YOU DONT LIVE FOR SOMETHING, YOU DIE FOR NOTHING"
SUPERMOD
Site Founder
Site Founder

Return to Introductions (New to the site? Introduce yourself here)