first introduction

Moderator: Founder

Re: first introduction

Postby SUPERMOD » 23 Jun 2010, 16:16

SUPERMOD wrote:
Adam.Franklin79 wrote:Hey you should put a section on here called cheat sheets. You would have examples of APM and BPM for all delta tams. Also 4 cards 2nd ech courtesy 3rd, mods ,joap pretty much all forms MT Maint and ops have to fill out. I have alot of cheat sheets if you need any e mail me adam.franklin@usmc.mil

i will add that section ... to where would you like to see it added? pubs? other?

JUST ADDED IT TO "OTHER"... GO AHEAD AND ATTACH WHATEVER PAPERS YOU THINK WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE ON THE SITE. THANKS.
SuperMod
3521/0411/0916

"IF YOU DONT LIVE FOR SOMETHING, YOU DIE FOR NOTHING"
SUPERMOD
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby Horsey » 24 Jun 2010, 08:56

@adam.franklin,

I noticed you mentioned JOAP. That program has been cancelled.
Horsey
Newb
Newb

Postby saw » 28 Jun 2010, 08:01

howdy there, just wanted to ask you if you can put more of motor t ops stuff on this site. thanks
saw

Postby SUPERMOD » 28 Jun 2010, 08:16

saw wrote:howdy there, just wanted to ask you if you can put more of motor t ops stuff on this site. thanks

what kind of stuff are you looking for? Is it something that you already have, because anyone on the site can add what they want so feel free to start adding. If it is something that you do not have or need help finding, then I am willing to help. I want to encourage everyone to actively start adding what they want to the site so that it gets bigger through all of our help.

Supermod
SuperMod
3521/0411/0916

SUPERMOD
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby zatesta » 28 Jun 2010, 13:46

[/quote] Spelling isn't part of that knowledge is it?[/quote]

Sorry that I don't spell check or capitalize every time that it's need, but this is a friendly place and we don't need any drama over little things.
zatesta
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Postby BobbyS » 29 Jun 2010, 09:31

Hey everyone. New to this site. I currently work over at 1/5. If anyone needs anything feel free to ask.
BobbyS
Newb
Newb

Postby Sgt Kilian » 06 Jul 2010, 09:25

hello to all. I am Sgt Kilian, currently with 1st ANGLICO MT. been in all most 9 years and am currently in a very small shop. hope that this site works like we all hope it will. any questions, i will try to help.

christopher.kilian@usmc.mil
Sgt Kilian

Postby RB25DET » 08 Jul 2010, 11:56

Hi All,
I'm a Sgt, 3521 / 3525 / 0411 (yeah I did go to school for all three MOSs!! Lucky me!) stationned at Camp Pendleton With 1st MLG CLR-1. Been in the Marine Corps for 8 years just reenlisted two months ago and I'm loving it still. First time I'm stationned here on the West Coast I love the weather and the people too. I love everything that has to do with cars and fixing them. I will try to go to Japan again just because I love imports and how cheap and easy it is to find parts and play with those cars out there (notice my screen name "RB25DET" :D ) I also own a collection of RC cars 3 on road cars (1/10 scales), 2 Off-Road trucks (1/8 scales) all Nitro and I'm looking at getting a rock crawler soon, and I also have a 3D helicopter. Surprisingly find time to play Golf on the weekend and still play with all my gadgets !! :D
RB25DET

Postby SUPERMOD » 08 Jul 2010, 12:29

RB25DET wrote:Hi All,
(notice my screen name "RB25DET" :D )

i have a 1998 240sx (s14) with a rb26dett in it... we are on the same page
SuperMod
3521/0411/0916

SUPERMOD
Site Founder
Site Founder

Postby SarhaSmith » 16 Dec 2010, 11:48

Hello everyone! I received an email about this site asking Maintenance Management Marines to log on and add info. My name is Cpl Smith, I'm with the 10th Mar Reg MMO (0411). I'm mechanically retarded, but I'm married to a 3521, and work w/ MT (as well as all the other sections) everyday. If anyone has questions about MIMMS area's I'll do what I can to help. I know a lot about publications (PLMS, etc), basic paperwork (ERO's, EROSL's, ID10T's... jk), and some of the programs (ELMP, CPAC, etc) and would definitately be willing to do some research if I don't know the answers off the top of my head. I don't know how often I'll be checking up on here, but my work email is sarah.niswanger@usmc.mil. If I get any questions I'll post them. Is there any place in particular that info should go? Or should I post under FSMAO/MMO or MMC?
SarhaSmith

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions (New to the site? Introduce yourself here)